Looking for a new logo or redesign? Let’s work together.
I have been working to create logos and brands for over 20 years working for clients in the UK and Internationally.
I’m very proud of the work I do for my clients and it says more than any text could. Check out some of my work.
Looking for a graphic design in Halifax? I offer a large range of creative services that can help your business succeed.
Stunning design shapes the brand itself. I have been working to create logos and brands for over 20 years working for clients in the UK and Internationally. Redefine your appearance in the marketplace or build a brand from the ground up.
A beautiful printed or online brochure design is still as popular with clients and potential customers. I offer a full design service taking your copy and ideas and preparing it into a stunning high quality brochure that will wow your customers.
Design for Print
My area of expertise has always been designing for print, I can offer a full brand identity service starting with the logo and working through all of your stationery to make sure you brand is consistent and reflects your business.
I’ve successfully completed 100’s of projects for clients worldwide. Don’t just take my word for it though…
“Fantastic at creating stunning work, always on time & responsive!”
Founder at AreteWay
“His creativity and customer service are excellent”
Founder at Teko
“Honest, reliable and his design work is second to none”
Director at Austin Dean
“Took our requirements and designed something we love!”
CEO at London Recharge
A few of my clients
About 634 Creative
I’m Matt Sykes, a Graphic Designer in Halifax with over 20 years of commercial experience and a passion for all aspects of design, especially logo design and branding. Here at 634 creative I offer a range of services including logo design, branding and design for print. My creative training helps me produce design work for various formats that can be bespoke for your individual needs.
Need a Logo?
Let’s create something amazing!
Find out more about the 3 logo packages I offer and how I can help your business.
Your logo needs to be distinctive and represents the quality your customers expect.
Lastest Blog Posts
- Financial Services BrandingGiven the name they had chosen it was a no brainer to do a design based around a beehive. I included the bee’s as coins to represent the financial theme of the business.
- Coffee Shop BrandingMy client wanted some Coffee Shop Branding designing and mocking up. The site is going to be located near a busy London train station. The theme was to be rustic and based around the Bear symbol.
- Gift Company BrandingFor this organic farm logo design the client wanted the idea of everything working together harmony, from chickens to cows and right back to the trees.
- Organic Farm Logo DesignFor this organic farm logo design the client wanted the idea of everything working together harmony, from chickens to cows and right back to the trees.
- Estate Agent Logo DesignFor today’s post I’m talking about an Estate Agent Logo Design. I previously designed the logo over 6 years ago and was asked to modernise it.
- The Real Fruit Creamery Logo DesignI was set the task to do the The Real Fruit Creamery Logo Design for a new business based in Knutsford, Cheshire.